Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Back to School, Back to School, to prove to Dad I'm not a Fool!

So here we are...another year older and wiser too.


Zach starts grade 2 at a new school. He seems to be ok with it, and the fact that he is now a Gator, makes my life soooooo much easier in the adjustment department. Zach has always been my no worry guy. He is the most tender hearted, easy going guy I know. The guy has NEVER, and I mean NEVER had a problem making friends. He loves everyone and everyone seems to like him, even parents. It also helps that he has a great little friend in his class that he knows from church. Nothing like the sense of relief the there is someone you know at your new school. (take it from someone who moved around alot) I predict that this will be a great year for him!
Casey has a late birthday, so he is just entering Pre-K. I had my fair share of problems with this one, so I was more than a little anxious about his first day of school. Casey has been know his WHOLE life as a "Momma Suck". I mean from the day that kid was born, he was on me like white on rice. I couldn't go any where with out him, he just wanted Momma to hold him. Wouldn't go to Jason to save his life. I remember a car trip from Las Vegas back to Phoenix, he cried the whole 4 hours. We even stopped to get gas, I picked him up and he stopped crying. So we sat and ate for about and hour, that seemed to calm him. So back to the car we went....as soon as he was buckled in, we startd the car and were off. About 5 min. into the trip again he screamed and screamed. THE WHOLE WAY!!!!! First day went swimmingly! No problems, he loved it! Thank the Heavens above! "Free at last, Free at last, Lord All Mighty, We're Free At Last!"

2 comments:

NOBODY said...

Dang you got some good looking boys! I love the thumbs up.
So, Casey did it huh? I'm impressed. It's true, I've never seen a child who loves their mom more.

a said...

Cute boys!!!!! Any girlfriends yet???