MY HUSBAND
What is his name? Jason "the stud" Workman
How long have you been together? 10 years
How long did you date? A year and some change
How old is he? 34
Who said I love you first? Me of course
Who is taller? Jason
Who sings better? Me
Who is smarter? Book smart me....street smart him.
Whose temper is worse? Different boiling points. He's quick to get angry, I let mine simmer, then explode.
Who does the laundry? Me
Who does the dishes? Me
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Jay
Who pays the bills? I do.
Who mows the lawn? Don't have a yard...yet.
Who cooks dinner? Me Who drives when you are together? Jay
Who is more stubborn? It's a tie, but we'd both never admit it.
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Jay. I refer you back to above question. ( so I guess I am more stubborn)
Whose parents do you see the most? Mine, the're closer
Who kissed who first? Jason kissed me, but it was more then welcomed
Who asked who out? Jay. Used some cheesy pick-up line about a quarter.
Who proposed?Jay
Who is more sensitive?Me
Who has more friends?I do
Who has more siblings? I do
Who wears the pants in the family? I'm the power behind the throne.
I tag Amy B.
4 comments:
i wanna hear the cheesey pick up line!!!!!
ok. it goes like this: You walk up to some one and give them a quarter. Then you walk away. Chances are that the person will come up to you and ask why you gave them a quarter. Then you say "It's for you to call you boyfriend or parents and tell them that you are coming home with me tonight."
So if that doesn't date me....i don't know what does. Remeber when you had to use pay phones to tmake a phone call? Ahhh..the good old days.
I told you it was cheesy...but apperently it worked.
LOL. HA!!!! He really said that???? That is really funny and I'd like a dozen Bob's please.
Post a Comment