Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Christmas Tag!

Here's a Christmas TAG!!!



1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Gift Bags, I too am lazy.
2. Real tree or Artificial? Real, but it's fake right now
3. When do you put up the tree? 1st monday after Thanksgiving (FHE)
4. When do you take the tree down? Old Christmas...aka..Jan.5th
5. Do you like egg nog? Ewwww....NO!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Micheal Jackson silver glove with microphone.
7. Hardest person to buy for? Jason
8. Easiest person to buy for? Me
9. Do you have a nativity scene? I had one but I don't know where it is.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Neither(I'm a procrastinator)
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Can't think of one(he's looking over my shoulder right now)
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? The Christmas Story .. you'll poke your eye out, kid..as he gets kicked down the slide.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? 1-2 weeks before Christmas.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Nope.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? ALl of it!
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Clear
17. Favorite Christmas song? Baby it's Cold out-side.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home, but I would like to travel more.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Would you like me to sing them? Cause' I will.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Pj's on Christmas eve, that Santa brings, because the boys were being sooo...good, and the rest Christmas day.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Hmmmm...the traffic and the packed stores.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? I love the outdoors-y ones, and anything pengiun and snowman themed
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? I love the turkey and stuff...but I also miss the MIL's Chrismas eve buffet!
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? A vacation! (oh and Jason can come too)

I tag....Canadian Amy, and Chrystal

No comments: