Although these are all my favorites, I saved the best one for last! He always promised me that he would baptize Zach, and here we are! What a long strange, wonderful road it's been! Congratulations Zach! We love you so much!
Oh they are my mom and my two sisters....oh and the "other man" is my dad. ;)I decided to post these, because I took a much needed break from studying for finals.
4 comments:
Oh YAY! What a wonderful day! Congratulations to Zach. Your boys are getting so big!
I love all those pics. Who are the other women in the family pic?
Oh they are my mom and my two sisters....oh and the "other man" is my dad. ;)I decided to post these, because I took a much needed break from studying for finals.
Congrats to Zach and to your family for such an awesome accomplishment. I was so sad to miss it!! Way to go!!! :)
Wow! You have a baptized eight year old! Congrats! Love, Canadian Amy
Post a Comment