I have a story I like to tell, it's one about golf. Maybe some of you have heard me tell it before, but I would like to share it today. Jason loves to golf, he's very good at it. He also has a pet peeve of people who take their wives golfing and they have never been before. Nice right? Here are these husbands including their wive in their hobby, spending quality time with them and my grumpy husband complains and curses when he get stuck behind them, because they are way to slow. I came to find out that a lot af golfers feel this way. But I digress, back to the story.... About 2 years after Jason and I been married I had finally convinced him to take me golfing at the Par 3 golf course. We were on our way and pretty much there, when my dear, thoughtful husband got a phone call and a better offer from his brother. Without blinking or asking me, he says yes, and then tries to get my permission to go. Defeated, I said yes and we had a
very quiet drive home. Needless to say, being the devoted wife that I am, I have continued to hold it over his head for the last 8 years, when ever I have wanted something. And it worked, and well I might add.
Well,victory, thy name is Beginning Golf. I, being short 2 credits to receive my funding for school, was looking through Phys Ed. classes to make up the 2 credits. Well I signed up thinking that I would learn and then when he eventually did take me golfing I would be wicked awesome (he has been talking about it a lot more lately). I told him about the class and this was his response:

I just about died and I think about 10 generations on both our sides just rolled over in their graves! Thank you honey!!!!! I love them, and I can't wait to drive the people behind us nuts!
3 comments:
LOL...that is great! Did you get the cool golf shoes too or do you get those at christmas?
Awesome! I enjoy golfing, I'm just not very good at it.
I'll watch the boys so you can go drive the people behind you crazy!!! :)
Post a Comment