Changing the title more then I blog.
Look out Jason!
FORE!! or is it FOUR!!!?? I don't know correct golf terminology.
Tori, you got it right!!! I happened to yell that a lot during my first ever golf game!
awesome.. I am so glad you got to go and enjoy what you love!!! :) You look so professional.. with your glove and what not!! :)
I've never played, but all those years of slap shots during floor hockey will probably help my form if I ever try. Looks like good fun!
Venting in an email would be awesome. Mine is swampbrat@gmail.comI'm really stressin' here...
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Look out Jason!
FORE!! or is it FOUR!!!?? I don't know correct golf terminology.
Tori, you got it right!!!
I happened to yell that a lot during my first ever golf game!
awesome.. I am so glad you got to go and enjoy what you love!!! :) You look so professional.. with your glove and what not!! :)
I've never played, but all those years of slap shots during floor hockey will probably help my form if I ever try. Looks like good fun!
Venting in an email would be awesome. Mine is swampbrat@gmail.com
I'm really stressin' here...
Post a Comment