Monday, August 3, 2009

FIRST RANGERS GAME!!!

So we've won Jason over. He LOVES the Texas Rangers!! So he decided to surprise the boys to go see a Rangers game. He got us great seats, lower level, right behind 1st base. LOVED IT!!! There's nothing like being at a stadium in perfect weather, for a baseball game. It was a great night. While we were there, the guy on front of us caught a foul ball while holding his son. So out of that night we got to be on national news everywhere. Even the UK. I love BASEBALL!!















Probably my most favorite picture of the night (well after my Ian Kinsler ones)

3 comments:

Kristi Clinger said...

I love the rangers. I have fond memories of going with my dad when I was young.
I love that picture of you and Jason.

a said...

Welcome back to the blogging world:)! Love the butt pic!

Angela said...

I just LOVE your blog. I live for your updates.

Which means I'm practically dead now.