Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Contest

So It's no surprise to my family and friends that I LOVE funky things. Be it clothes, accessories, shoes, or my hair color; I love anything different. So I was super surprised when I clicked on our soon to be family photographer's website (Hurray finally family pictures!! More on that in the next paragraph): Auburn Soul and found this contest. It is for a company called Miss Ruby Sue. I absolutely adore everything that she has for sale, and may take back my Christmas wish list (pretty much just a gift card from Anthropologie; only my most favorite store ever)and replace it with everything on her site! They have this cool vintage look to them, and you know me, I'm a sucker for anything vintage. So I hope, hope, hope that I win something!
This is one of my favorites:

***fingers crossed***

Now to family photos. I had found Stephanie through a friend of mine in the ward. She had her family's pictures done, and can I say they were just incredible?! So I got her information and gave her a call this summer. Sadly I had to back out of the appointment due to some unforeseen problems, and was sad that we were unable to get a picture of our entire family. Thankfully we were blessed when James was allowed to come and see us for Christmas! HURRAY!!! It's just not a family picture unless the whole family is there. I hate to think of getting a picture of just Jay, the boys and I, and sending them out to family back home. I would feel horrible if James wasn't included and I can only imagine how he might feel.
I emailed Stephanie and made our appointment for the 28th for December! I can't wait! For once I can be a little girly. I will post pictures or a link as soon as I am able! Just by viewing (blog stalking) her blog, I knew that her pictures would be great! Check it out: http://auburnsoul.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

a said...

I can't wait to see your pics! How fun!